- Advanced real 8200 DPI resolution laser sensor
- Optimized for speed and control performance
- Customizable center of gravity to fit your best hand balance
- Built-in GHOST™ macro engine, 70macros on the go
The Aivia Krypton gaming mouse features a revolutionary dual mouse chassis design that allows for a hot-swappable mouse chassis giving the user freedom by changing fundamental mouse movement and dynamics to best fit the application at hand. Aivia Krypton enables maximum control and flexibility by giving the option to customize the center of gravity and weight of the mouse. GHOST Macro engine with built in 32KB memory for onboard Macro memorization and gaming on the go.
The Speed Chassis features an abrasion-free ceramic foundation focused on quick movements, immediate reaction, and extraordinary speed.
The Control Chassis utilizes an ultra smooth Teflon foundation which ensures precision movements for maximum control.
|Customizable Center of Gravity |
Revolutionary weight distribution system allows user to adjust the center of gravity for maximum control and flexibility.
|Weight Adjustment Case |
1.8g/5.3g weights allows you to adjust to the optimal weigh and balance
Weigh increase 1.8g ~ 39g
35 weight adjustable combination
Weight distribution for different users’habit
|Right Hand -oriented||Left Hand -oriented||Palm Hold-oriented||Claw Grip -oriented|
Intuitive GHOST™ Macro Engine
GHOST™ macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define and switch between keys or buttons easily for latest PC gaming titles.
5 gaming profiles on the go
Profile switch at your fingertips enables you to switch between 5 different gaming profiles. Up to 70 macros memorization for the gamer on the go.
Top of the line laser sensor
Advanced laser sensor supports up to 8200dpi resolution and 150ips tracking speed.
Quick switch between right-hand and left-hand mode
Press and hold both profile switch buttons for 3 seconds, the mouse will be switched between Left-Hand and Right-Hand operation modes.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.